Welcome

I want to welcome you to my blog. I will share my art, creative process and a little of myself with you. My life as a Artist has been interesting and full of adventures. Come along with me as we explore the world and how the artist sees it.

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Treasured Times


Kenai Keys Painting - Oil on Canvas 11x14 - Over the weekend, my Dad (88), Mom (85) and I went to their Cabin in the Kenai Keys on the Kenai River. We were joined by my brother also. As you can see from the picture the weather was not to bad. And the fishing was great. But the most amazing thing, is that my brother and I have parents in such good health we can still get out and do these advents with them. We realize that we are very lucky and that it is very rare, so we treasure these times all together. I pray we have many more yet to come. BTW the fish in the boat is a Silver Salmon my dad caught this morning.

No comments: