Welcome

I want to welcome you to my blog. I will share my art, creative process and a little of myself with you. My life as a Artist has been interesting and full of adventures. Come along with me as we explore the world and how the artist sees it.

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Smalls Things


High Mountain Bluebells - 6 x 8 Oil on Canvas Panel - This small painting is available for sale for $150.00 just email me if you are interested jacobsonart@gci.net

One of my most treasured possessions is a small little tin airplane about the size of a quarter I was given by my children a very long time ago. The gift was a expression of their love, knowing how much I love airplanes also. Over the years the gifts from my 4 children are more important to me then any of the more expensive items in the house. When I look at the different gifts from them I remember very clearly when they gave them to me. Each of the four children have no idea how much they have enriched my life over the years. Now that they are young adults and someday parents I look forward to Grandchildren and sharing their experience as new parents and the joys they will discover when that time comes. Justin, Christina, Shaunna and Ryan, thank you for the pleasure of being your parent, and I luckily your friend also. Through the happy fun times, through the tough times, it has been a wonderful experience. Donna and I love you all, and are very proud of our Children.

No comments: