Welcome

I want to welcome you to my blog. I will share my art, creative process and a little of myself with you. My life as a Artist has been interesting and full of adventures. Come along with me as we explore the world and how the artist sees it.

Monday, September 1, 2008

Plein Air Paintings & Denali State Park Trip









During the summer, the Alaska Plein Air Painters meet every Friday and we go outside and paint, around the Anchorage Alaska area. I have a included some of these small Plein Air pieces here.
August 26 - 28 I went to Denali State Park with some of the Alaska Plein Air Painters: Betty Atkinson, Dorothy Thompson, Dot Tideman, Marianne Weiland, Andy Sonneborn, Bob Hansen and myself. We stayed at Denali Princess Lodge. Had a great time and painted solid the whole time. Didn't rain on us, but Mt McKinley was hidden behind the clouds. Maybe it will be out next time. Great company and wonderful vistas to paint.

1 comment:

Kathy Sleen said...

I like the branch over the rocks. I like this new blog. another way to enjoy art.