Welcome

I want to welcome you to my blog. I will share my art, creative process and a little of myself with you. My life as a Artist has been interesting and full of adventures. Come along with me as we explore the world and how the artist sees it.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Serenity Marsh Giclee Canvas Print Now Available


Serenity Marsh 18"x14" Stretched Canvas Giclee Print - Only 15 will be printed.
I now have the prints in stock the Price is $210.00 for the print stretched on stretcher bars.  The prints have been coated with a UV protected spray and varnished.  So they are ready to be framed like a original painting and hung on your wall.  I am really proud of how the prints turned out.  

1 comment:

Steffi said...

Hi. Greetings. This post is really good and blog is really interesting. It gives good details.
canvas Print