Welcome

I want to welcome you to my blog. I will share my art, creative process and a little of myself with you. My life as a Artist has been interesting and full of adventures. Come along with me as we explore the world and how the artist sees it.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Art In Our Family

A Art Filled Family Vacation. - I spent a week in Washington and British Columbia Canada visiting my two of my four children.  I spent the first 2 days with Justin and his girlfriend Felicia.   I had not previously met Felicia, and thoroughly enjoyed meeting her.  I also spent 2 days with Christina and her fiancee Cameron.  Then we all went camping up Mt Baker for two days.  It was a great time for me as a parent to see my children as adults on their own.  Also I got to draw and paint with them together.  As a artist it is so cool to see how talented each of them is.  We had a great time painting and drawing  together.   Being raised in Alaska we all love camping also, so we had a wonderful time.  I miss them all terribly, but I am so proud of them and how they have their own lives and how happy they are.
I will look forward to our next Family Plein Air Adventure.

No comments: