Welcome

I want to welcome you to my blog. I will share my art, creative process and a little of myself with you. My life as a Artist has been interesting and full of adventures. Come along with me as we explore the world and how the artist sees it.

Friday, August 27, 2010

3 Small Paintings

3 Small Paintings - 5x7's  - I painted these 3 paintings just before I left on my vacation to visit my kids.   They were a weekend work, lot of fun to scale down to smaller images every now and then.  Forces you to simplify your composition and not get to detailed.  So you learn what to leave out of your painting and to only include what is necessary.  I also painted on Amperstand Gesso Board on 2 of the paintings.  A slicker surface, but I like the look, so will keeping working with the gesso board now and then.

No comments: