Welcome

I want to welcome you to my blog. I will share my art, creative process and a little of myself with you. My life as a Artist has been interesting and full of adventures. Come along with me as we explore the world and how the artist sees it.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Family Time - My Wife's Birthday

Celebration Of Life - It was my wife's Birthday yesterday.  We went out for dinner, Ryan one of our 4 children came to dinner with us.  We had a lot to celebrate, Donna and I just celebrated our 15th Anniversary together.  We are grandparents now also, Shaunna and Matt have a little boy Joseph (see picture ).   We are in good health and happy.  My mom is in the hospital recovering from a hip fracture.  Dad is doing great.  So this summer has really made us reflect on what is important in life.   Art sales have improved this year despite the eonomy, which is a pleasant surprise.  Most importantly our children are all doing well and happy.  Donna and I are hoping all is well in your lives too.  Enjoy each day, take what life serves you and realize all experiences help you savior your life.

No comments: