Welcome

I want to welcome you to my blog. I will share my art, creative process and a little of myself with you. My life as a Artist has been interesting and full of adventures. Come along with me as we explore the world and how the artist sees it.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Stage 3 Knik River - Work up the mid ground

Mid Ground Area; Gravel, Main Trees, and the small trees on the right back.

Got to paint before the Football Games this morning.  Worked up the dark low treeline on the water in the distance.  Also added darks and lights to the gravel.  Worked up the right trees in the mid distance.  Then went to work on the main trees.  What fun to play with bright colors of fall.  

I have included a picture of the whole painting along with the picture I am working from.  I took this picture with my friend Don Kolstad when we were Plein Air Painting a few weeks ago.

 

No comments: