Welcome

I want to welcome you to my blog. I will share my art, creative process and a little of myself with you. My life as a Artist has been interesting and full of adventures. Come along with me as we explore the world and how the artist sees it.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

100K Trees? Nope Just Implied Them

Stage 2 Knik River Painting - 16x20 on Gesso Panel - I finally got to paint after 6 days.  I more or less have finished the background.   Looks as if I painted a couple 100K trees, nope not a one, just implied the trees with color values.  Took about 3-4 hours to work the background up to my satisfaction.  Will work the mid ground next. Lots left to work on, but so far I am very pleased with how it is coming together.
Including a look into my small studio in the picture below, space is tight, so yes it is crowded. but it is home when I am creating.  Me and Oreo (my dog) head out and loose track of the hours when I turn on the stereo and paint.

No comments: