Welcome

I want to welcome you to my blog. I will share my art, creative process and a little of myself with you. My life as a Artist has been interesting and full of adventures. Come along with me as we explore the world and how the artist sees it.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Stage 4 Homer Bluff Painting

HOMER BLUFF STAGE 4 - Since I posted last I have added the fir trees, worked up the Alders and blocked in the buildings. Worked the brush into the near hill. Added a little more detail in the spit. Will go back ad work the water now more. and the distant mountains also. Once that is done I will bring in the near foreground ( haven't started that yet ). After that, work in the fine detail. I have stayed at this little motel many times in the past, and also stayed in the little house (closest ) with my family also.

No comments: