Welcome

I want to welcome you to my blog. I will share my art, creative process and a little of myself with you. My life as a Artist has been interesting and full of adventures. Come along with me as we explore the world and how the artist sees it.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Painting Rocks Underwater

Technique of Painting Rocks Underwater - Last week I gave a demo to our Friday painting group, this week Don Kolstad gave a painting Rocks Underwater demo. I was so intrigued by his simple technique that I had to give it a try. This is a little 8"x10" I started today. I will let the oil paint dry some tonight and then continue and bring the reflected light overtop of rocks in the forground to simulate water overtop of the rocks. Thought it would be interesting to put this first unfinished image and then follow up with a finished image. Thanks Don, great demo and I will use this technique in the future.

No comments: