Welcome

I want to welcome you to my blog. I will share my art, creative process and a little of myself with you. My life as a Artist has been interesting and full of adventures. Come along with me as we explore the world and how the artist sees it.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Final Stage of Mountain Lake?

Mountain Lake - I went back to this painting this morning and added some white with a touch or cadnium orange to the sky and distant water, added more life to the scene. Also started to bring the reflected light over top of the rocks. Decided not to do to much to it, looks pretty good as is. I did also go back to the treeline and brought some dappled light through the top of the treeline. A nice 2 day painting.

1 comment:

Chris_tina said...

Oh my fricken god dad!!! I love that painting LOVE IT. I want it.....