Welcome

I want to welcome you to my blog. I will share my art, creative process and a little of myself with you. My life as a Artist has been interesting and full of adventures. Come along with me as we explore the world and how the artist sees it.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Homer Bluff Painting Step 2 & 2.5



HOMER BLUFF OIL PAINTING STEPS 2 & 2.5
After letting the painting sit for a few days I realized I had the Values totally wrong in the sky and far mountain range across the bay. So went back and repainted every thing I had already done. Much happier with the outcome now. Proceed to start to block in the near ground Alder bushes and the shadow colors for them. Again I am not doing any detail at these stages yet. I then blocked in the snow on the near bluff, added the base colors for the fir trees. Have a long way to go , but it is starting to look like a painting now.

No comments: