Welcome

I want to welcome you to my blog. I will share my art, creative process and a little of myself with you. My life as a Artist has been interesting and full of adventures. Come along with me as we explore the world and how the artist sees it.

Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 A New Year - New Creations


New beginnings in a New Year. Last year our family went through a lot of transitions. Our 4 kids all moved into new domiciles, 3 with their significant others. We have a birth of a grandchild this year to look forward to. My dad turns 90 in March. The older I get the more content with my life I am. Still have the burning desire to create and paint. My goal this year is to become a better painter, not necessarily sell more, but to improve my abilities. I wish you all the very best year to come in your lives. Happy New Year All.

No comments: