Welcome

I want to welcome you to my blog. I will share my art, creative process and a little of myself with you. My life as a Artist has been interesting and full of adventures. Come along with me as we explore the world and how the artist sees it.

Sunday, January 22, 2012


TIDINESS

In the current Art Of The West magazine there is a article on Artist Greg Beecham, great article and he is a amazingly talented artist.  But there is a picture of a note pinned on his studio wall that just cracked me up.  I think it more or less is applicable to most artists, at least to my wife and I.

The note says:

" Tidiness is the artform for the non-creative"

So yes I made myself the same note and it now is pinned to my wall!

1 comment:

jwattscool said...

I love that tidiness quote, and I think I will make one too. Actually, I need one for every room in my house, and also in my car.