Welcome

I want to welcome you to my blog. I will share my art, creative process and a little of myself with you. My life as a Artist has been interesting and full of adventures. Come along with me as we explore the world and how the artist sees it.

Friday, February 3, 2012

KAKM ART AUCTION SHOWCASE - PUBLIC TV


MARSH FLOWER - 11"X14" ACRYLIC PAINTING

On February 16-18 KAKM channel 7 is having their annual Art Showcase Auction to raise money fot Public Broadcasting.  Three nights of generously donated art creations by artists with the soul purpose of keeping Public Broadcasting on air.  Our love for public television is what drives this event.  We donate all our creations so that money earned goes directly to our local station.  I urge you all to watch and bid on these artworks made with love and labor by the artists, you will not only be getting works at great prices you will be supporting your Public Broadcasting Station.

I have 2 pieces in this years Auction, on Friday night I will be a on air color commentator, and my Giclee Print (framed) AUTUMN KNIK RIVER will be up for bidding.  On Saturday my original painting MARSH FLOWER will be up for bid.

Join me in the event and support of KAKM CHANNEL 7.

BTW:  Marsh Flower made the cover of this years Catalog!


No comments: