Welcome

I want to welcome you to my blog. I will share my art, creative process and a little of myself with you. My life as a Artist has been interesting and full of adventures. Come along with me as we explore the world and how the artist sees it.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sketching out two compositions.


ROUGHING OUT THE DESIGNS FOR TWO PAINTINGS

Scrapped my nymph painting I had started, just was not working out so started over.  I kept the figure pose, but moved it to another area, and redrew a better composition.  Have a much better idea where I am going on it now.  It is a 22X28 canvas

Also sketched out another omposition on linen it is 24X18.  From a picture I took last August at Byers Lake Campground.  Depicts Kay Goodrich sitting at her table creating a pastel painting of the lake.

2 comments:

Chris_tina said...

That nymph painting is going to be AWESOME!

Kurt said...

Thanks Christina. Much happier with this composition then the other one I had worked on.