Welcome

I want to welcome you to my blog. I will share my art, creative process and a little of myself with you. My life as a Artist has been interesting and full of adventures. Come along with me as we explore the world and how the artist sees it.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Plein Air Painting on Friday - Hot and Fun -- Facebook pages of interest




Plein Air Painters of Alaska - painted at Chester Creek on Friday morning

We painted at Chester Creek off Lake Otis Parkway in the morning.  Awesome weather sunny and hot.  What fun my artist buddies and painting in the sun.  The painting was actually dry to touch in about a hour after I stopped working on it.  The Plein Air Painters of Alaska is a open group to anyone who wants to come, check out our Facebook Page.

I then went and had lunch at Bennys Food Wagon, one of my favorite food hangouts.  I have been eating there for over 40 years ( dating myself ).  It happens to be right across the street from Blaines Art Supply (another fav hangout spot).  So after eating I went across the street and set up on Blaine's patio and did a quick plein air painting of Bennys Food Wagon.

Some Facebook pages you may be interested in:
 -- Plein Air Painters of Alaska
-- Alaska Artists Guild
-- A painting a day
-- Kurt Jacobson Fine Art
-- Alaska Locker Hooking
-- The Brushketeers
-- The Painted Ladies
-- Blaines Art Supply
-- Oil Painters of America

No comments: