Welcome

I want to welcome you to my blog. I will share my art, creative process and a little of myself with you. My life as a Artist has been interesting and full of adventures. Come along with me as we explore the world and how the artist sees it.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Larry Seiler's Blog Post: Aiming for Minimal Essentials

I have posted the link below to Larry Seiler's new blog post.  It pretty much sums up my evolution as a artist. Like Larry I started out with Wildlife painting and extreme detail in my works.  As I have grown in confidence as a artist I realize more  and more that you can leave out certain details and let the viewers imagination fill it in.  The skill is knowing what to leave out and how to "imply" detail.  Read his post it is dead on.  Thank you Larry for putting into words what I was unable to do.



http://larryseiler.blogspot.com/2010/10/aiming-for-more-minimal-essentials.html

No comments: