Welcome

I want to welcome you to my blog. I will share my art, creative process and a little of myself with you. My life as a Artist has been interesting and full of adventures. Come along with me as we explore the world and how the artist sees it.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

2 Paintings In Progress


2 Paintings In Progress - Raven Moon 8x6 Oil & Portrait Study From a Portraiture Class -
On Friday I was fighting off a head cold. And it reflected my mood in the this little Night Raven piece. Not really sure where the idea came from. But it is different then what I usually paint thats for sure.

The second painting is a from a portraiture class I am taking from Linda Infante Lyons at the Anchorage Museum. I have been struggling with this one. Will take it to class for critique.

ADDENDUM: I got some wonderful suggestions from my class teacher. I made some dramatic changes to the portrait. Will finish it this weekend, and post a picture for you to compare with this one I took before my class.

No comments: