Welcome

I want to welcome you to my blog. I will share my art, creative process and a little of myself with you. My life as a Artist has been interesting and full of adventures. Come along with me as we explore the world and how the artist sees it.

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Stage 7 Meg Fowler Portrait

Final Stage of this Portrait Study - 18x14 Oil on RayMar Panel - Lots of changes made since the last image.
1) Raised the Jaw Line
2) Softened all the skin lines, smoothed the face out
3) Changed the Lips
4) Changed the left side eye and nose
5) Moved the right eye in closer to nose
6) Brought the right side of the face in towards the center by taking about 1/3 inch of the right side
7) Added some more shadow to the right side

Fairly happy now. Will take it to portrait class for one final critique.

No comments: