Welcome

I want to welcome you to my blog. I will share my art, creative process and a little of myself with you. My life as a Artist has been interesting and full of adventures. Come along with me as we explore the world and how the artist sees it.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Transitions

A YEAR OF TRANSITIONS This last part of the year, has been a period of many Transitions in our family. My parents have decided to move into a retirement home with "No Stairs". Mom has been falling a lot, and crushed a vertebrae in the process. So my brother and I will help them move into their new place soon. My son has moved into a place with his girlfriend in Bellingham WA. One of my daughters is engaged and living with her fiancee in Canada. Donna and I found out we will be Grandparents in May next year. Our youngest son seems to have found himself and is deeply involved in Modern Dance and the Alaska Dance Theatre and college. He has a new "girl" in his live also. At work Medical Park Family Care has transitioned over to EMR ( Electronic Medical Records), a work in progress. This last week we signed a contract to purchase a Digital Radiology system and will be installing that and make the switch to a film less Radiology Department by the end of the year. WOW all the changes since August. Looking forward to seeing how all of our lives settle into these new changes. Doing a little reminiscing, so the picture her is of a painting I did of my brothers old SuperCub and a Clam digging trip we went on in the 80's.

No comments: