Welcome

I want to welcome you to my blog. I will share my art, creative process and a little of myself with you. My life as a Artist has been interesting and full of adventures. Come along with me as we explore the world and how the artist sees it.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Painting Process Final

Solitude & A Book - 18x24 Oil
Completed this yesterday after not painting on it for a while. Excuse my poor use of a digital camera, not quite as bright or as yellow as this image shows. Will take it to the photographers after it dries for a better image.
But I can still do some corrections between now and then, so all comments, suggestions are appreciated.

1 comment:

Mammoth said...

"THE RIVER FOUND ME" We are lost until we are found, even as we live in the midst of recovery, we turn our backs to a certain wisdom. The 'Land' is whom we truly are and we seek it even in the dark. We play with something found as a link to some greater purpose...sometimes call it God, and see with different eyes."