Welcome

I want to welcome you to my blog. I will share my art, creative process and a little of myself with you. My life as a Artist has been interesting and full of adventures. Come along with me as we explore the world and how the artist sees it.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Corrected Picture of Painting


SOLITUDE & A BOOK - Color correct picture. I got the digital image back for the Photographers today, so here is the color corrected final image of this painting. I was doing a plein air painting at McHugh Creek. A painter friend Douglas Girard ( a good artist BTW ) and I were talking when a young girl sat on the rock in this painting and started to read. We both took photos of her and I knew I would come back to that photo to produce a major painting from it. It was a gorgeous day, everything was perfect. Hope you enjoy this image as much as I did painting it.

No comments: