Welcome

I want to welcome you to my blog. I will share my art, creative process and a little of myself with you. My life as a Artist has been interesting and full of adventures. Come along with me as we explore the world and how the artist sees it.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

A Week With My Daughter


Christina & I spent a week together.
Christina my daughter flew up for a weeks vacation and we spent the whole time together. Went to Grandparents Cabin on the Kenai River, fished (no fish), Dip Netted with Grandpa and Uncle Chris ( netted 20 Red Salmon ). Went to the Town Of Living Trees Art Gallery and painted live there. Then we traveled north to Cantwell Alaska, took the Denali Highway to Paxon. That is the prettiest stretch of road in the whole State in my view. We camped out for the whole time. Weather was almost to hot at times. Great pictures, did a couple of color sketch paintings along the way. I really got to have one on one time with my daughter, that I will treasure. Now back to civilization.

No comments: