Welcome

I want to welcome you to my blog. I will share my art, creative process and a little of myself with you. My life as a Artist has been interesting and full of adventures. Come along with me as we explore the world and how the artist sees it.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Kenai Bound

Purple Majesty - 8 x 10 oil Painted this painting at the Girdwood Forest Fair, sold the next week (sweet). My Daughter Christina is visiting for a week, so we will be out and about this next week. Going to the Cabin on the Kenai River for Salmon fishing and painting at the Town Of Living Trees Art Gallery. I have work there and want to paint live for a day there also.

Weather this summer has been fantastic, such a blessing after our bummer of a summer last year. Alaskans are out enjoying the sun and good weather this year.

No comments: