Welcome

I want to welcome you to my blog. I will share my art, creative process and a little of myself with you. My life as a Artist has been interesting and full of adventures. Come along with me as we explore the world and how the artist sees it.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Painting In The Rain, Day One


Plein Air Weekend Show - Well the firs day went well, despite the rain. Attendance was good, sales were ok, not great but not bad either. What a great group the Alaska Plein Air Painters is, the artist and families involved are the greatest people. I am so proud to be part of this group, we truly enjoy each other. We had our Pot Luck dinner after it ended tonight, we were seranaded on piano and guitar by Donny Kolstad, John Calder and Eric Deeter. Its Raining hard now, so hope it rains itself out before tomorrow.

No comments: