Welcome

I want to welcome you to my blog. I will share my art, creative process and a little of myself with you. My life as a Artist has been interesting and full of adventures. Come along with me as we explore the world and how the artist sees it.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Alaska Plein Air Outdoor Art Show


Saturday and Sunday Outdoor Art Show This Weekend - Our 3rd Annual Alaska Plein Air Painters Art Show and Fund Raiser for Clare House. Once again it is being held at Don Kolstads Homestead 5801 Barry Ave, go up Abbott Road to Birch Rd take a Right onto Birch, then the First Left is Barry Ave, the first House on the Left is Don & Cindy Kolstads home. We have over Ten Artists exhibiting, Drawings for prizes, Raffles, Silent Auctions and goodies to eat. Come out and support Clare House - a safe home for displaced women with children.

I painted these two 5x7's yesterday for the show. Going to knock out a couple more before the show, so come and see my new pieces.

No comments: