Welcome

I want to welcome you to my blog. I will share my art, creative process and a little of myself with you. My life as a Artist has been interesting and full of adventures. Come along with me as we explore the world and how the artist sees it.

Friday, June 1, 2012


FIRST FRIDAY NIGHT JUNE 1ST - ARCTIC ROSE GALLERY & ART CENTER - 423 5TH AVE, ANCHORAGE, ALASKA

Our First Friday tonight in our new Gallery on 5th Ave, the display is awesome, hope you all can come down and check out the artwork.  We are featuring all the artists in the gallery to open our new space this month.  A lot of hard work and creativity has gone into building this Gallery and looking forward to the future it holds for Anchorage as a Art Center,

5PM - 9PM tonight stop in and enjoy the artwork and our hospitality.

No comments: