Welcome

I want to welcome you to my blog. I will share my art, creative process and a little of myself with you. My life as a Artist has been interesting and full of adventures. Come along with me as we explore the world and how the artist sees it.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Doors Opening Today - 423 5th Ave, Anchorage Alaska

We open our doors in the new gallery today for the first time.  So exciting and nervous, this has been a wonderful experience getting the gallery ready, 10 Director Members have worked so very hard and it has been a great collective effort and creative adventure. 

Artists: Jon & Jona Van Zyle, Jana Latham, Teresa Ascone, Kurt & Donna Jacobson, Cari Zowodny, Chip Brock, Tami Phelp, Karen Mattson, Karen Whitworth, Gail Flotre and Jenny Ditto. What a collection of creative wonderful people.

Come down and see our new Gallery.

No comments: