Welcome

I want to welcome you to my blog. I will share my art, creative process and a little of myself with you. My life as a Artist has been interesting and full of adventures. Come along with me as we explore the world and how the artist sees it.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

“Plein Air Weekend”
5801 Barry Ave., Anchorage, AK 99507 (907-333-0793)
E. on Abbott Rd. Right turn on Birch, 1st left Barry Ave.

Saturday, July 28, 2012: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunday, July 29, 2012: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Artists painting on location, Art for Sale,
Prizes and Games!!!  Free Fun for All Ages!!!
Prizes donated by artists and Blaine's Art Supply.
A Portion of the Proceeds
To Benefit Clare House.

Artists Include:
Betty Atkinson, James Belcher, Diane Block,
Lynn Brautigam Boots, Becky Crawford,
Nancy Angelini Crawford, Romie Deschamps, Louann Feldman,
Christine Fortner, Libby Hattan, Kurt Jacobson,
Talya Johnson, Don Kolstad, Cynthia Calder Kolstad,
Mark McDermott, Pat Munz, Earl Rider,
Dot Tideman, Karen Whitworth, Jeanne Young,
Chris Zafron, Vladimir Zhikhartsev,
and special guest artists.

Cover: (Clockwise from upper left) Artist Lynn Brautigam Boots,
Artist Earl Rider, Liu-Hsiu Kuo playing harp, and
Painting of the New Clare House by Patricia Gillin.

No comments: