Welcome

I want to welcome you to my blog. I will share my art, creative process and a little of myself with you. My life as a Artist has been interesting and full of adventures. Come along with me as we explore the world and how the artist sees it.

Friday, March 2, 2012

Art For Alaska Parks 2012 Competition

ART FOR ALASKA PARKS 2012 CALL FOR ENTRY - OUR 7TH ANNUAL COMPETITION TOP30 SHOW


Once again it is time for Artists to get ready to create their masterpieces for this years competition.
A $1000.00 Grand Prize, and 6 Award Categories this year.  We have a new group of sponsors for the new Refuge and Critical Habitat Category this year.

More complete information and entry form can be found on our website: www.artforalaskaparks.com

This advent is a Alaska Artist Guild event.  Alaska Artist Guild is a Non-Profit Group dedicated to the Artist and promoting Art in general.


No comments: