Welcome

I want to welcome you to my blog. I will share my art, creative process and a little of myself with you. My life as a Artist has been interesting and full of adventures. Come along with me as we explore the world and how the artist sees it.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

FIRST FRIDAY APRIL 6TH, 2012 - STEPHAN FINE ART GALLERY -ANCHORAGE ALASKA

APRIL TO APRIL A YEAR EXPLORING A LIMITED PALETTE OF COLORS.

This last year has changed how I paint and how my paintings look.  I was introduced to this limited color palette by artist Larry Sieler last year. Using the base colors in this palette and a occasional additition of one or two colors I found a greater harmony in my paintings and also developed an ability to mix any color I need.  Also I developed a softer touch with my paintings also.  Hope you will come and see the 24 paintings I have in my show.

No comments: