Welcome

I want to welcome you to my blog. I will share my art, creative process and a little of myself with you. My life as a Artist has been interesting and full of adventures. Come along with me as we explore the world and how the artist sees it.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sunday Fun



Two small 5x7 & 7x5 paintings I did on Sunday.  Decided the skies would be the focal point in each painting.  One winter night and the other summer sunset.  In the first painting Winter Light I painted a remote Cabin and the Northern Lights.  Our artic winter can challenge the best of us, but one of the joys of winter is the Aurora light show any dark and clear night.  Always different and incredible to watch.   In the second painting Susitna Sunset 4 in the summer we have 20 hours of daylight, awesome, and the sunsets are slow and amazing.  This is the 4th in a series of them I have done, and many more to go.  Because the sun takes so long to set we have a incredible display on light at sunset.  A artists dream.

No comments: