Welcome

I want to welcome you to my blog. I will share my art, creative process and a little of myself with you. My life as a Artist has been interesting and full of adventures. Come along with me as we explore the world and how the artist sees it.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Spouses of Artists - Love you Babe!

This little 7x5 painting was done in about hour and half.  A little Oil - Lonely Vigil.

My wife and soulmate when I showed it to her was very thrilled with it.  She gave all the praise she felt I needed, and then as I was heading back out to the studio she said "by the way the Light house tower is not straight"  she did not want to point that out first, although it must have been obvious to her.  ( I have straightened it out - but thought I would post the picture before I straightened it ).
Spouses of artists are special people, they put up with and sacrifice so much for their artist mates.  Art is what we eat, drink, sleep and breath.  In my case it is my Mistress, she is fickle and sometimes I have my way with her and everything goes well and magic happens.  Other times she is crabby and obstinate and I get frustrated.   But my wife is always there for me to come back to with a smile, hug and kiss.   I know how much my spouse puts up with for me to pursue my passion.  


Donna I can never express how much I love you and how much you are apart of my art.  All I can say is "Thank You Babe!  You are special!! XXX

No comments: