Welcome

I want to welcome you to my blog. I will share my art, creative process and a little of myself with you. My life as a Artist has been interesting and full of adventures. Come along with me as we explore the world and how the artist sees it.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sense of Vastness

I have a First Friday Art Show at Stephan's Fine Art Gallery  in the Hotel Captain Cook in Anchorage Alaska the First Friday of April.  The title of the show is  Sense of Vastness.  I will be having around 15 new paintings, they will be highlighting the Vastness of Alaska.  Alaska has over 5000 miles of coastline and if placed in the continental US it would stretch from the east coast to the west coast.  The incredible beauty and different types of climates is amazing.  Come to my show to learn more about my artwork and say "hi".

No comments: