Welcome

I want to welcome you to my blog. I will share my art, creative process and a little of myself with you. My life as a Artist has been interesting and full of adventures. Come along with me as we explore the world and how the artist sees it.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Fire In The Sky

Fire In The Sky - 16 x 8 Oil Painting on RayMar Panel -
Woke up this morning in a Sydney Laurence frame of mind. Sydney Laurence is considered the father of Alaska Painters. So I went out to the studio and painted this painting before lunch today as homage to Master Alaska painter. He spent a lifetime painting Mt McKinely (the great one ) and none have ever done it as well as he did. Every now and then I go to the Anchorage Museum to tour the artwork there and study his paintings. His use of color is amazing to see.

No comments: