Welcome

I want to welcome you to my blog. I will share my art, creative process and a little of myself with you. My life as a Artist has been interesting and full of adventures. Come along with me as we explore the world and how the artist sees it.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

4th Annual Plein Air Weekend

The Plein Air Weekend - July 24th & 25th 2010
5801 Barry Ave., Anchorage AK 99507

Artists painting on location, Art for Sale, Prizes and Games!!! Free Fun for All Ages!!! Prizes donated by artists and Blaine's Art Supply. A portion of the Proceeds to Benefit Clare House.

Artists include: Betty Atkinson, James Belcher, Diane Block, Lynn Brautigan Boots, Nancy Angelini Crawford, Nancy Brandt-Erichsen, Lorri Davis, Romie Deschamps, Bob Hansen, Paul, Dawn Gillette, Teri Jo Hedman, Kurt Jacobson, Don Kolstad, Cynthia Calder Kolstad, Pat Munz, Jean Shadrach, Andy Sonneborn, Dot Tideman and special guests artists.

In Loving Memory of Our Frien & Fellow Artist, Eric Deeter

Painting by Eric Deeter

No comments: