Welcome

I want to welcome you to my blog. I will share my art, creative process and a little of myself with you. My life as a Artist has been interesting and full of adventures. Come along with me as we explore the world and how the artist sees it.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Kenai Painting Back on the Easel




The Kenai Painting is Back on my Easel - I got to work on it for a little while this last Sunday. Worked up the sky, mountains, and distant grass and trees. Now am working in the near trees. Will start the water next with the dead trees under water and some coming up through the water. This will be the fun part as a painter. Will be using a negative painting method to start this out. Quite a volcabulary of strokes so far in this painting. This is the largest painting I have done to date.

No comments: