Welcome

I want to welcome you to my blog. I will share my art, creative process and a little of myself with you. My life as a Artist has been interesting and full of adventures. Come along with me as we explore the world and how the artist sees it.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Self Portrait At McHugh Creek

Self Portrait At McHugh Creek 14" x 18" Oil on RayMar Panel -
Two years ago I was painting with some Artist Friends at McHugh Creek and my buddy Don K0lstad took a picture of me painting with my Easel in the Creek. I have been recently experimenting with adding people into my Landscapes to express interaction between Man and our Landscape around us. Painting outside has increased my appreciation for our Country's beauty and grandeur. If you are interested in this painting feel free to contact me.

2 comments:

Matt Kopikarat said...

Hello Kurt..me Deen from Malaysia. Nice painting and interesting. Feel free to comment my painting and greeting from Malaysia.

Matt Kopikarat said...

Hi Kurt..also visit my painting's blog at http://deengraphic.blogspot.com/

Deen