Welcome

I want to welcome you to my blog. I will share my art, creative process and a little of myself with you. My life as a Artist has been interesting and full of adventures. Come along with me as we explore the world and how the artist sees it.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Homer Bluff Painting Step By Step

Homer Bluff Painting 18 X 36 inches Oil on Canvas
This is a 18X 36 painting based on two pictures I took last March when I had a Art Show there. the first photo demonstrates how I put the two phots together for the reference. The second photo I have created a pencil sketch of the photo onto the
Canvas. The third photo, I have put a undercoating of Napho Red Acrylic paint overtop of my sketch, let it dry, then blocked in the far background, st
ay very loose at this stage.

No comments: