Welcome

I want to welcome you to my blog. I will share my art, creative process and a little of myself with you. My life as a Artist has been interesting and full of adventures. Come along with me as we explore the world and how the artist sees it.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Enjoy The Adventure

Capture Your Life As A Series Of Adventures. One of the hardest and best lessons to learn is to except your life as a series of Adventures. All the hardships, joys of life if taken this way become more meaningful and easier to accept. Case in point the movie "UP", what a great lesson about what life is about, that it isn't the destination of the adventure but the joy of experiencing life.
It is winter here in Alaska, cold, ice on the roads, so everytime you go driving you can take it as a dangerous event or as a adventure and a challenge. Trust me painting outside in this weather is a true adventure.
I have a Show coming up next weekend to sell my art. The show are always a adventure, getting my truck loaded, unloaded and not damaging my works. Trying to match the right painting with the right costumer. Listening to all the comments on my artwork (good and bad). I take it as a learning lesson when I meet the public with my work. Live life to its fullest, you will have so many adventures to tell your grandchildren. Have a good adventure today! I'm off to the studio for a adventure with my creativity.

1 comment:

Chris_tina said...

Awesome painting I love the water!