Welcome

I want to welcome you to my blog. I will share my art, creative process and a little of myself with you. My life as a Artist has been interesting and full of adventures. Come along with me as we explore the world and how the artist sees it.

Friday, November 6, 2009

Modern Communication Effects


Sewing The Sail by Joaquin Sorolla y Bastida
Donna and I have four children spread out across the country now, one in Colorado Springs Co, one in White Rock Canada, one in Bellingham Wa and one here in Anchorage Alaska.
I am forced to keep in touch via the modern world ie: Facebook, and Skype technology. Actually it is very helpful, can call and talk and see each other on Skype for free, and have a conference call going. Facebook has allowed us to keep in touch via posts, even when we are not online at the same time.
Has also allowed me the ability to reach out to old friends, contact artists I admire and who have influenced my artwork.
As the President of Alaska Artists Guild, it has allowed me to instantly communicate with the members of the guild. Create discussions and has allowed me to be a much better officer of the guild.
Instant communication what a marvel. When used correctly the Internet is a amazing thing.

No comments: