Welcome

I want to welcome you to my blog. I will share my art, creative process and a little of myself with you. My life as a Artist has been interesting and full of adventures. Come along with me as we explore the world and how the artist sees it.

Friday, September 25, 2009

Stage 4 - 2/3rds done

Painting Progress Stage 4 - I would say I am about 2/3rds done now. I have the water where I want it to be. The Background trees behind the waterfall are done. I will add more shadows to the water in the waterfall. I need to add some highlight to the rocks on the sun side of the upper right corner of the painting. Have to add some Aldersl on the upper Left Rocks, then work in the Big Fir Tree. Will save the bottom left corner for last. After that is in I will evaluate what I have and consider any last minute changes and touch ups. If you want to see the prior versions as this painting progressed see the past posts to this blog.

My working Title for this piece is "Reading in Solitude", that may change also. Again all comments and critiques are welcome.

4 comments:

Tali said...

It's always so fun to see how other artists work! Thanks for sharing-this is coming out beautiful.

Kurt said...

Thank you for your kind comments. I enjoy sharing my work with everyone.

Kurt said...

Thank you for your kind comments. I enjoy sharing my work with everyone.

GinaM said...

Thanks for showing the progress of how you work. It helps me learn more about painting.