Welcome

I want to welcome you to my blog. I will share my art, creative process and a little of myself with you. My life as a Artist has been interesting and full of adventures. Come along with me as we explore the world and how the artist sees it.

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Eric Deeter RIP

The Piano Teacher by Eric Deeter - Eric was lost to us on 9-17-2009.
My friend, fellow artist was killed in a auto accident last Thursday. Eric was a great man, father, husband and friend.
The Piano Teacher is one of my favorite paintings of Eric's. We did a show together in July, "The Alaska Plein Air Painters Show", had a great pot luck dinner after, Eric blessed us with his music that evening jamming on the Piano with John Kalter and Donny Kolstad on quitars. Eric had so much talent it was amazing. This kind humble man will be missed terribly, RIP my friend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's awfully sad. Karen Mattson emailed me yesterday about it.
A tragedy for the arts. He will be missed in so many ways.