Welcome

I want to welcome you to my blog. I will share my art, creative process and a little of myself with you. My life as a Artist has been interesting and full of adventures. Come along with me as we explore the world and how the artist sees it.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Flat Top Mountain painting progression


Chugach Park Flat Top Mountaing 20x30 Oil on Canvas - Well finally got back to working on this painting.  As you can see from the last post 2 weeks ago, I first blocked in the base colors, they worked up the mountain and its detail, then added the blocked in trees in the midground and foreground.  Went back and finished off the trees in the midground.  Then the trees in the foreground and added brush and shadows.   Finally went back to the midground area and added a lighter highlight to the snow.  Will let this sit for 2 weeks before I decide if I am done or not.  All comments are appreciated.

No comments: