Welcome

I want to welcome you to my blog. I will share my art, creative process and a little of myself with you. My life as a Artist has been interesting and full of adventures. Come along with me as we explore the world and how the artist sees it.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Bonding Together


Bonding Together - 6x8 Oil on RayMar Panel
Has been 2 weeks since I have had the time to paint. Not painting is like being a fish out of water. I do okay for a week, but after that I start to get antsy as my wife says. Whatever is inside gets all pent up and when I paint it is released and I feel much happier and lighter inside. Not sure if other artists feel this way or not. Going to go outside to the studio and start another painting today also. Will start a 40x30 I have been putting off for a while. get that going; then will start a figure painting this week also.

No comments: