Welcome

I want to welcome you to my blog. I will share my art, creative process and a little of myself with you. My life as a Artist has been interesting and full of adventures. Come along with me as we explore the world and how the artist sees it.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Off To Homer For Fireweed Gallery Show


March 6th, Art Show Fireweed Gallery, Homer Alaska - Kurt Jacobson Featured Artists
I am off on the 4+ hour drive to Homer soon. My show is Friday, and set up Thursday. The weather is suppose to get crummy so getting a jump on the weather (I hope). Look forward to seeing my sister in law and brother in law in Anchor Point. My brother and his wife will be in Homer also, so will be seeing them too.
This will be my first artshow in Homer, and really excited about it. As you can see from the picture, Homer is one of the Jewels of Alaska. I will let you know how the show goes. Hopefully I will not be bringing to many paintings back with me.

No comments: