Welcome

I want to welcome you to my blog. I will share my art, creative process and a little of myself with you. My life as a Artist has been interesting and full of adventures. Come along with me as we explore the world and how the artist sees it.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Ready For The Homer Show

Halibut Cove - 11x14 Oil on RayMar Panel - Available for Sale - 
Finished up two paintings this weekend.  The one you see and another 6 x 8 I started this morning and knocked off today.   Just got back from KAKM Public Television Art Showcase Preview, all the art that will be auctioned off Feb. 19th, 20th and 21st was out for public viewing, it was also a chance for the public to meet the artists this weekend.   I have on painting that will be going up for auction around 8:30pm Alaska Time, and they will be interviewing me for a few minutes as it comes up.   I have been donating art for their auction for 4 years now.   It is a great way to support Public Television in Alaska, and a great opportunity for buyers to get artwork for good prices and a tax write off also.   So tune in Channel 7 live on Air Auction.

No comments: