Welcome

I want to welcome you to my blog. I will share my art, creative process and a little of myself with you. My life as a Artist has been interesting and full of adventures. Come along with me as we explore the world and how the artist sees it.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Need to "Ground Myself"

I find myself in need of "time away" from the busy world for awhile.  I use to call it my tine to get lost in the woods for a while.   This has been an incredibly busy summer for my wife and I.   I find I have misplaced my inner self.    A good example is I have not been posting here on my blog hardly at all.  Just kind of caught up in the whirlwind of our life.   We have had family reunions, graduations, art shows, a daughter getting married and a weekend out in the woods at Denali State Park with the first State sponsored Art in Alaska's State Parks.  Not to mention some unexpected home repairs.   So what I am saying I need to get my "Muse" back.  So one area I can walk away from is the internet for a week or more.  I will be checking email for the correspondence that I will be needing to reply to, but everything else is going to the wayside.  I treasure all of you, but I need to rediscover "my fire, my muse" right now.   See you all soon.  Off to the studio for a 3 day painting therapy session.

No comments: